Municipal Information Covid-19
COVID-19 MUNICIPAL INFORMATION
PHASE 2 FROM 25TH MAY
Be responsible: keep the 2 metre-distance, wear a surgical mask indoors and outdoors if you can't keep the safe distance, and wash your hands frequently.
Online procedures during the state of alarm LINK
Citizen face-to-face service at these municipal premises has been cancelled during the state of alarm
The most urgent things will be answered through the telephone: 971 139 100, and doubts will be answered from the following emails: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
To apply for REGISTRATION CERTIFICATES: firstname.lastname@example.org
According to the provisions of the Royal Decree 463/2020, from 14th March, citizens are informed that the deadlines for the processing of all administrative procedures are suspended. The calculation of the deadlines will resume when the Royal Decree stops being valid or, where appropriate, the extensions thereof.
INSTRUCTIONS ON THE 2020-2021 COURSE SCHOOL REGISTRATION PROCESS: LINK
EXTRAORDINARY TAX PAYMENT 2020 PLAN
PAYMENT OF TAXES MAY BE FRACTIONED up to a maximum of SEVEN MONTHS (through payments on the 15th of each month FROM MAY TO NOVEMBER). All the information on:
⇒ ELECTRONIC SITE
⇒ TAXPAYER'S CALENDAR
⇒ PLACE AND METHOD OF PAYMENT
APPLICATION FORM FOR BARS AND RESTAURANTS TERRACE EXTENSION
Given the circumstances following the Covid-19 crisis, Calvià will allow the extension of the street occupation for tables and chairs wherever possible and if there is an alternative for pedestrian mobility. For more information and application forms: LINK
SOCIAL EMERGENCIES attention at the Calvià Town Hall:
- Palmanova Municipal Social Services Centre. Telephone: 971 13 26 45 and new telephone: 971 13 26 87
-Rotes Velles Municipal Social Services Centre (Santa Ponça). Telephone: 971 69 33 51.
-Àliga Municipal Social Services Centre (Son Ferrer). Telephone: 971 23 01 42. .
MUNICIPAL NURSERIES ADMISSION PROCESS CALENDAR FOR THE 2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR (0-3 YEARS): LINK
Nurseries reopening from 8th June: LINK
NOLVETIES! BECAlvià: PRACTICAL WORK SCHOLARSHIPS IN PRIVATE COMPANIES OR IN PUBLIC ENTITIES: LINK
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON PEDIATRIC CARE IN CALVIÀ HEALTH CENTRES
As of Monday, 23rd March, pediatric care carried out in the Palmanova, Son Ferrer and Bendinat areas will be carried out at the Bendinat UB (ses Escoles street, 7), from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. in order to keep children separate from adults, and favour minors' protection.
In the Santa Ponça area, pediatric care continues to be carried out in the Santa Ponça PAC, since, due to the distribution of the building, minors can be cared for in an area separate from adults, and also separate from those with problems in the respiratory tract and from those suffering from any other disease.
Pediatric care for babies is carried out, solely and exclusively, at the Son Espases hospital.
Call before: 902 079 079 or 971 43 70 79
CALVIÀ TRAINING AND EMPLOYMENT INSTITUTE (IFOC)
⇒New self-employed workers information and support service:
⇒Telephone service: 971 13 46 13 (from Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.)
⇒Email address: email@example.com
⇒Information website: http://www.ifoc.es/ayudas-empresas-autonomos-coronavirus/
The face-to-face public attention has been suspended. For any information please contact:
- Training: 971 13 46 13 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Employment, Entrepreneurship and Guidance: www.ifoc.es/contigo or 971 13 46 13, or
- Placement agency: email@example.com
- Youth orientation: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entrepreneurship: email@example.com
- SOIB Programmes: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can check the IFOC website at www.ifoc.es
You can also clarify doubts regarding the employment situation caused by COVID-19 at: LINK
CLEANING AND WASTE COLLECTION SERVICES
- What continues as normal:
-rubbish collection and recyclable waste
-pruning and branches pick-up service, on request
- What has been suspended:
- face-to-face office public attention
- clothes collection service
- The 'Deixalleria' and the junk collection service has been reactivated (maximum 5 items). It must always be booked in advance by calling 971 699 202
For more information you can call 971 699 200 or write an email to email@example.com
You can find all the information on the website www.calvia2000.es and on Facebook Calvià 2000
Mornings from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Afternoons from 5 to 8 p.m. (Monday to Friday)
Exclusive schedule for people over 60 years old (with 1 accompanying person):
Mornings from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Afternoons from 7 to 8 p.m. (Monday to Friday)
SHIFTS AND SCHEDULES TO GO TO URBAN KITCHEN GARDENS
Check the schedules, shifts and the hygienic rules to go to public urban kitchen gardens LINK
LOCATOR OF OPEN AND/OR HOME DELIVERY ESTABLISHMENTS IN CALVIÀ
PUBLIC TRANSPORT FREQUENCY REDUCTION
You can check the changes in the following LINK
CALVIÀSPORTS VS COVID-19, new ICE website with recommendations of things to do at home: calviadeportes.com
OTHER INFORMATIONS OF INTEREST COVID-19
RELEVANT NEWS ON COVID-19
- Minute's silence in memory of the Covid-19 victims. At 12 o'clock, and keeping the security distances, members of the Calvià Town Hall and staff have kept a minute's silence in memory of those who have died from the coronavirus pandemic. For more information, please click here.
- 167 people fined last week for breaching the state of alarm. The Calvià Local Police has proposed for fine 167 people who have breached restrictions in phase 1 of the state of alarm. For more information, please click here.
- Calvià Town Hall presents a line of extraordinary aid for the rent for people and families with difficulties due to the coronavirus crisis. Requirements are relaxed and procedures are reduced to facilitate access to extraordinary aid that will be offered for a maximum of six months. For more information, please click here.
- Informative note from the Calvià Local Police. Officers fine eight establishments for failing to comply with the state of alarm rules. For more information, please click here.
- Calvià neighbourhood entities receive weekly municipal information during the state of alarm. The Department of Citizen Participation informs them on the news regarding the measures implemented by both the Town Hall and other public administrations. For more information, please click here.
- Calvià Town Hall activates the second phase of ther care and supportive plan for the elderly launched due to the state of alarm. A team of municipal workers contact people over 65 to give them support and detect possible needs arising from the confinement. For more information, please click here.
- Meetings to agree on a Reactivation Plan. This week the first meetings were held to agree on an Action Plan for social, economic and environmental recovery in Calvià. New proposals are being worked on to put on the table a second package of social, economic and tax measures. For more information, please click here.
- The Calvià Town Hall receives more than 150 inquiries through the new self-employment support service. The Calvià Training and Occupation Institute has so far resolved 70% of requests to support the procedures to request liquidity from ISBA. For more information, please click here.
- The Local Police of Calvià has proposed for fines 248 people in the last week for disobedience to the restrictions agreed in Royal Decree 463/2020, of 14th March, for the management of the health crisis situation caused by Covid-19. For more information on this issue, please click here.
- Calvià Town Hall sets up, both turns to use the urban kitchen gardens of the municipality and measures to guarantee hygienic ans social conditions. In the municipality there are two public urban kitchen garden areas divided into more than 40 plots. For more information on this issue, please click here.
- Calvià Town all has acquired devices for 4,000 euros to eliminate the digital gap between studients of the municipality during the sate of alarm. The Town Hall is working in coordination with the Regional Ministry of Education, University and Research in the field of primary and secondary education centres. For more information on this issue, please click here.
- Bendinat secondary school thanks the Calvià Police. For more information on this issue, please click here.
- 790 reports files in Calvià for disobedience during confinement. Tomorrow the lifeguard service begins on the beaches to monitor their use, since neither bathing nor staying until the last stage of de-escalation is allowed. For more information on this issue, please click here.
- The five political groups with representation in the Plenary agreed to initiate the drafting of an action plan for the social, economic and environmental recovery of the municipality. The commitment will be reflected in an institutional declaration that will be approved in the next plenary session. For more information on this issue, please click here.
- The Beach and Sun Tourist Municipalities Alliance (AMT) proposes to the Minister of Tourism, Reyes Maroto, seven measures to reactivate tourism. The mayors of the Beach and Sun Tourist Municipalities expressed in a meeting this morning their concern about the revival of tourism, the driving force of their municipalities and the Spanish economy. For more information on this issue, please click here.
- 139 reports files in Calvià for disobedience in the last week. The proposals for fine by the Local Police of Calvià are caused by not complying the estrictions of the state of alarm and not attending the officers indications. For more information on this issue, please click here.
- Neighbourhood associations, in solidarity with the municipality. The twenty neighbourhood associations of Calvià renounce the economic allocation for grants that the Town Hall had foreseen in the 2020 General Budget, and has asked that it be used in the new Covid-19 allocation that has been created to support affected people due to the coronavirus health crisis. For more information on this issue, please click here.
- Extraordinary Plenary Session: approval of a first package of economic and social measures to mitigate the effects of the Covid-19 health crisis. The measures have been approved with the support of all the municipal political groups. For more information on this issue, please click here
- Calvià creates 10 new routes for cleaning and disinfecting the most sensitive points in the municipality due to Covid-19. The municipal company Calvià 2000 has intensified the disinfection and cleaning of the most frequented and sensitive places in the municipality since the state of alarm began. For more information, please click here
- Meetings with Calvià tourism business associations. The mayor of Calvià, Alfonso Rodríguez Badal, has held various video meetings this morning with representatives of the municipality's economic sectors in order to talk on the current situation and work together on the recovery. For more information on this issue, please click here.
- Local Police guarantees street controls. 538 reports filed in Cavià during the state of alarm. The local Security Board chaired by the mayor meets weekly to monitor the state of alarm measures. For more information on this issue, please click here.
- Calvià Town Hall Multilies by five the 2020 budget allocation for social emergency due to Covid-19. More than one million euros is allocated to cover the basic needs of the families of the municipality in the most vulnerable situation. For more information on this issue, please click here.
- Calvià Town Hall thanks the Farmers Association of Calvià for their solidarity as they provide products to the municipality's nurseries and to charity meals. The Council collaborates assuming the cost of the slaughterhouse and transportation. For more information on this issue, please click here.
- Calvià Town Hall offers different services to the homeless people of the municipality by coordinating several municipal departments. The Calvià Town Hall has implemented a series of measures, through coordinated action between Social Services, and the Education, Sports and Local Police departments, to support homeless people in the municipality. For more information on this issue, please click here.
- Suspension of the Calvià Tourism Forum meeting. In accordance with the Royal Decree 463/2020, of 14th March, declaring the state of alarm for the management of the health crisis situation caused by COVID-19, the Calvià Tourism Forum due in April is postponed, pending new date.
- Calvià Town Hall postpones the beginning of the municipal taxes payment period and will reimburse one hundred percent of the street occupation tax for bars and restaurants. This first series of measures is completed with reimbursements for nurseres and other actions related to the ORA, public prices and markets. For more information on this issue, please click here.
- The Calvià Town Hall lends vehicles to assist in health care workers transport and will prepare meals for the professionals who work at municipal health centres. For the Calvià Town Hall, collaboration between public administrations is key in times in when the maximum support as possible is needed. For more information on this issue, please click here.
- Special cleaning and collection services in Calvià. Calvià 2000 information with the reorganisation and special services scheduled for these days. For more information on this issue, please click here.
- The Town Hall appreciates volunteering and requests that people stay home as a preventive measure for coronavirus. Town councils cannot at the moment organize any type of volunteering. For more information on this issue, please click here.
- Suspension of the ordinary Plenary Session of March. At a meeting of spokesmen and spokeswomen for the municipal groups held on Tuesday, 18th March, via videoconference, it was decided on the Mayor's proposal to suspend the ordinary Plenary Session in March, with an unanimous agreement. In the event that the restrictions were lifted before the ordinary Plenary Session in April, an extraordinary Plenary Session will be called.
- Suspension of the Nightlife Work Group. The Nightlife Work Group meeting, scheduled for 24th March 2020, will not be called until further notice.
- MUNICIPAL PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT TO CONTAIN THE CORONAVIRUS, download it here